question

Ivan Kozka avatar image
Ivan Kozka asked

About queue rule

Hello, I want to understand how this rule works in my case? First we check the Default value: 10 trophies after that, after 20 seconds of searching, if the system did not find anything, switch to a custom condition and checks from 10 to 40? and from which side does he start checking from the side of 10 or 40? What will happen if one player has 1 trophy and the other has 100 trophies, what will happen in this case, the system will still match them or not? if there are only two players in the queue at the moment. Thank you in advance!

multiplayerMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Are you using Difference Rule? Based on the screenshot provided, during the first 10s matchmaking, the queue tries to match the players whose difference is within 10 trophies. In the 10s to 20s, the difference boundary will be 20. However, since you configured Seconds until optional, after 20s, this rule will be optional, which means the 30s and 40s overrides are not used. So, after 20s, any players will be matched including "one player has 1 trophy and the other has 100 trophies".

If you want to make sure all the overrides are used, the value of "Seconds until optional" should be larger than "Seconds between expansions" multiplying the number of Overrides.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ivan Kozka avatar image
Ivan Kozka answered

Are you using Difference Rule? Yes

And I properly understand that DifferenceOverrides will increment each 10 seconds by 10 trophies?

And what is the mean Merge function: Average, Min,Max ?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.