question

Anas Siraj avatar image
Anas Siraj asked

Read Playerdata values

Hi,

We are trying to test out our player data functionality. When we call Update Player Data, it seems to run fine and returns a 200 Success Code. However, we are not seeing the data in the online dashboard. Can player data only be accessible via cloud script? I see the version number incrementing as well.

Also, how do we delete the player data? and delete their previous revisions?

Thank you!

Player Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Anas Siraj avatar image Anas Siraj commented ·

Turns out my requests were failing but success was being returned for some reason... i tried to send in json object instead of Set Field -> Json Value Object

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

Which API are you calling? If it's UpdateUserData, this is accessible on the client side. Also, you can call GetUserData to get this data.

Referring to Player Data Management - Update User Data - REST API (PlayFab Client) | Microsoft Docs, add the keys you need to delete in KeysToRemove to delete the corresponding key-value pair.

PlayFab does not provide a way to delete a version, the version is automatically incremented with each update of data, it can be provided when getting data to see what data has been updated between the latest version and the provided version.

Can you provide your code so we can troubleshoot?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.