question

Juan Felipe Medrano avatar image
Juan Felipe Medrano asked

Apple Login error saying ""Not authorized".

Hello, I'm trying to implement login with apple. I mange to make the authentication from the apple side and get the identity token, but when I try to use it for Playfab authentication i get the error "Account not found". why does this happen?

apislimitsAuthentication
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Juan Felipe Medrano avatar image Juan Felipe Medrano commented ·

The title is off, it really says "User not found"

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

If using LoginWithApple API for the first time, you need to set the property CreateAccount in the request as "true", so that PlayFab will find if there is an existing player account that is linked with provided Apple ID and entering the creation process if not found.

Basically, the creation process will be -- creating master player account -> creating title player account -> link apple account to master player account.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

It also depends on you to set up the authentication process, if you don't want setting CreateAccount, you can configure any other login methods, then call LinkApple API later.

0 Likes 0 ·
Juan Felipe Medrano avatar image Juan Felipe Medrano commented ·

thank you! didn't realize the account was not being created.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.