question

Chad avatar image
Chad asked

Since Azure Function Only change, Examples are invalid

Hello!

I got everything setup to start deploying Azure Functions with VSCode and being able to get the Function URLs to PlayFab. All is good so far

HOWEVER,

Resources for PlayFab Azure Function stuff for C# seems to be outdated.

Example I'm looking at: PlayFab GitHub Link Example

Is there any resources on the C# API and Examples that are updated since the Nov. 11 switch? Is there a new practice for PlayFab and Azure Functions?

More details on my platform here: I'm currently wanting to use PlayFab with Unreal Engine 4. Using PlayFab to Read/Write Player Data with Azure Functions since CloudScripts is obsolete.

Any help to further know more would be great!

apisPlayer DataIn-Game EconomyAuthenticationdata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The repository you refer to is out of date, now we recommend following the official documentation to implement Azure Functions. If you have any further questions about implementing Azure Functions, please feel free to post a new thread on it.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chad avatar image Chad commented ·

Will there be an update to the Example or a new example in the near future? Or possibly a 'from scratch' tutorial?

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Chad commented ·

We don’t have any information on sample update.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.