question

MerryChristmas avatar image
MerryChristmas asked

Does Playfab support Alipay?

Hi, I don't know what Playfab can do. But I think the the real question is that I don't know the structure of Playfab or the workflow of In-app purchase.

Here is my payment model in my mind:

1. The player confirm to buy an item in the game.

2. The game request to server to construct a transaction, which contains the amount, etc. And return it to game client in some way, for example, an QR code.

3. The player scan the QR code and pay it.

In step 2, the server have to construct an QR code, in order to be scaned by the player's app, like Alipay(or other app). So the QR code contains some important information in order to be recognized by Alipay(or other app), here comes the point, the Playfab cannot construct this QR code, right? Then it need something to construct it, like Alipay SDK or something. I wonder if it is right about my model.

If this is right, then my question depending on if Playfab can use Alipay SDK?

I am not sure if is clear to my question, thanks for help.

sdksCustom Game Serverssupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
MerryChristmas avatar image
MerryChristmas answered

It is solved. I found that I can construct a request string to Alipay without SDK.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.