question

Paolo Sy avatar image
Paolo Sy asked

Supposed studio plan change from free plan to pay-as-you-go-plan reverts to free plan after effective date

Hello,

We set our studio plan from Free plan to Pay-as-you-go plan during the last week of November, and during that time it says that the scheduled switch to Pay-as-you-go plan will be effective December 1.

However, as I check again after Dec 1 (Dec 2 our time), our plan reverts to Free Plan without the effective date of the switch. So I tried upgrading to Pay-as-you-go plan again and it says that it will only be effective next month (Jan 1).

Is there anyone who can look into this? A month of wait sounds drastic considering we are nearing our early access.

Thank you very much!

pricingsupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Made Wang avatar image
Made Wang answered

It is recommended that you use the "Contact Us" form on the PlayFab main site to contact our sales team.

In addition, make sure you have performed the account upgrade operation correctly, refer to this document - Account Upgrades.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Paolo Sy avatar image Paolo Sy commented ·

I did follow the correct account upgrade process. That's why I was wondering why it did not push through.

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.