question

ayoub-alaoui-kadiri avatar image
ayoub-alaoui-kadiri asked

Urgent Legacy Cloud Script disabled for old project

I have a problem, I created a title at the start of the month and created cloud scripts using Revisions , and we were about to launch the alpha version , unfortunately it was disabled from our game , and we can't see it in the automation tab , all of the scripts are deleted and the call return Unauthorized ,Can you fix that ?

CloudScript
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ayoub-alaoui-kadiri avatar image ayoub-alaoui-kadiri commented ·

And thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

Sorry for the inconvenience! I can confirm you've used Legacy Cloud Script before. We've re-enabled it for your title 4DD7B.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Jay

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi, please submit a support ticket to us and due to SLA, one of our support engineers will reach you as soon as possible to help you solve this issue.

1 comment
10 |1200

Hi , I can't submit a ticket because I'm on the Pay as you go plan . Disabling cloud scripts for old projects is a bug , is there any other way to report it and get it fixed ? @SethDu

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.