question

Ben Westeroth avatar image
Ben Westeroth asked

Unreal Engine Sample

I am having difficulties finding certain resources. Is there an Unreal Engine PlayFab Blueprint sample project? Where multiplayer services like authentication, matchmaking, chat, party etc.. are implemented?

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Please follow https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/sdks/unreal/quickstart to get start with Unreal Engine.

And here is PlayFab official Github Repositories: https://github.com/PlayFab, you can find some samples and other resources here.

UnrealMarketplacePlugin include an example, you could use it to start your new game.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ben Westeroth avatar image Ben Westeroth commented ·

Most of the samples are from Unity not Unreal Engine, or I'm wrong?

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Ben Westeroth commented ·

The Unreal Marketplace plugin includes a ExampleProject Folder,which is an Unreal Plugin ExampleProject - Use this project to start your new game, or demo/test the PlayFab system.

0 Likes 0 ·
EON Publishers avatar image
EON Publishers answered

Me too waiting for samples for unreal engine. Even can't find tutorials in youtube official channels.

1 comment
10 |1200

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

The Unreal Marketplace plugin includes a ExampleProject Folder,which is an Unreal Plugin ExampleProject - Use this project to start your new game, or demo/test the PlayFab system. It may help you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.