question

Tri avatar image
Tri asked

Accidentally switching to Pay as you go plan

2 months ago I tried to look at the pricing system because our title was having about 70K accounts (about to reach 100K accounts limit for free title), so I accidentally switching from free plan to Pay as you go plan while our code still implement an enormous amount of Profile write code (tracking and updating user data alot without noticing)

This lead to very big invoices, ~3k$/month, and for 2 months... total at ~6k$

Our title still have under 100K accounts (80K atm), so I wanna ask if you can help us remove those cost?

If not, I'm also willing to pay ... but the problem is my credit card does not allow to be charged with that big number in a single transaction. Is there any other payment option (Like splitting into 2 or more charges?)? I don't want our title to be suspended.

Please help. (And sorry for my bad English)

limitsdatapricingTitle Newssupport
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tri avatar image Tri commented ·

The affected title is : 30DDE in case you need

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

For clarification, the title that has been launched cannot be downgraded anymore, but you can contact our sales team to switch the paid plan to more suitable one to reduce cost. If you want to change the paid plan and change the payment methods of your bill, please submit your Title Id and the detailed questions on the contact us page - https://playfab.com/contact/ to discuss these questions with our business team.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.