question

Daniel William avatar image
Daniel William asked

Remove unused Studio

Hi @Brendan I need your help to remove my other studio [58F92DAC003FA38] that didnt used anymore because of duplicated on my first time using Playfab back then.

Also I would like to create a new studio in my same account, but with separated billing method, could I have that? So next time I'll upgrade [7C041519105E71C0] into Standard Tier. And another one in Pay-as-you-go plan.

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Studio cannot be removed, and as long as you have deleted all titles in this studio, there will be no expense in this studio.

>> create a new studio in my same account, but with separated billing method

Yes, you can. The plan upgrading is on the studio level. You can click Upgrade account button on “My Studios and Titles” page and select plan as you want.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thomas Moon Kang avatar image
Thomas Moon Kang answered

You can create a new account, add the new account user to the studio/game with admin priveleges, then remove your main account from the studio! Then delete the game + account if you want!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.