question

Chris Gaudino avatar image
Chris Gaudino asked

Unable to edit scheduled tasks or see recent task history

For the last several hours we've been unable to edit tasks or see recent task execution history in the game manager. The list of schedule tasks does load, but the "Recent Task Execution" history below that list never loads, and neither do the task details when trying to edit one of the tasks.

We had a manually triggered task hang start yesterday, and then we were unable to abort it. Since we don't see any issues listed on the PlayFab status page, we're wondering if something has gone wrong with our title specifically? (BC471)

game managertasksscheduled tasks
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chris Gaudino avatar image Chris Gaudino commented ·

Looks like the situation has been resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·
Chris Gaudino avatar image Chris Gaudino Chris Gaudino commented ·

Correction: tasks were back up for a few hours last night, but have been broken all day again today.

1 Like 1 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

UPDATE: The Sceduled Tasks issue has been fixed now (Aug 19, 2021 - 23:19 PDT). Please feel free to let me know if there are any other issues.

You may check the details of this incident at PlayFab Status - Scheduled Tasks not loading in Game Manager.

Thanks for the feedback. I will report to the product team and will keep thread updated.

For now, please make use of Admin API to review or update Scheduled Tasks.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chris Gaudino avatar image Chris Gaudino commented ·

We're having the same problem again today. We're unable to edit scheduled tasks or see recent task instances in the game manager.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ozan Yilmaz avatar image Ozan Yilmaz commented ·

I'm having the same issue. I can only create a new scheduled task, but after the creation, I can't edit it. It's stuck at loading.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dan Nottingham avatar image Dan Nottingham commented ·

We are seeing the same issue in our title as well. If we attempt to edit any Scheduled Task, we get an infinite loading spinner.

0 Likes 0 ·
xindazeng avatar image xindazeng commented ·

Still broken. Someone please fix this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Tom avatar image
Tom answered

Yeah these are still down.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.