question

Collin Wesley Wheeler avatar image
Collin Wesley Wheeler asked

No CloudScript functions can be found,No CloudScript functions found

Hi, all.

I have been trying relentlessly for days to execute the default helloWorld CloudScript function from my C# script. I am writing a C# wrapper of the GDScript (Godot) PlayFab SDK that someone else made.

No matter what I try, it always says that the functions are not found (error 1071). ExecuteFunction is what I am using, passing "helloWorld" for the FunctionName and {inputValue: Anixias} for the FunctionParameter. What am I doing wrong?

No matter how many times I try, I can never get CloudScript functions to execute. For reference, I am using a custom SDK for Godot (GDScript), and I am writing a C# wrapper on top of it. I can call most functions exactly as they are listed on the documentation just fine, however all functions return error code 1071 (function not found) when I call ExecuteFunction.

My CloudScript revision is currently the default for a new title. I am just trying to execute helloWorld, but it says the function does not exist. I seem to be the only person online to have this issue, as I could not find anyone with the same problem.

apissdksCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean you called the API ExecuteFunction in your C# project to execute the CloudScript function? If so, for the clarification, the API ExecuteFunction is not designed for executing CloudScript functions, but designed for the CloudScript using Azure Functions. To execute a CloudScript function that contains a server API call, you need to call the API ExecuteCloudScript, and if you need to execute a CloudScript function that contains an entity API call, you need to call the API ExecuteEntityCloudScript. You can follow this documentation -- Writing custom CloudScript, especially this section -- Executing CloudScript functions from a Unity game client to learn about how to write the custom CloudScript function and execute it using the API ExecuteCloudScript.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.