question

My Game Studio avatar image
My Game Studio asked

When Uploading File via Content/FileManagement the Upload never finishes. It stucks at 99%

Hey.

I tried to upload my JSON file via the Content/File Management Service, but the upload always stucks at 99% and never finishes. When i close the upload window with the "x" Button the file is not uploaded and if not, nothing happens as well. It only shows 99% and the prcessing icon!

Is that a known problem?

Thanks for your help

Content
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We haven't encountered that here or had it reported by others. What browser are you using, and what version of the browser? To be clear, only the latest version of Chrome has been fully tested and verified with the Game Manager.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

My Game Studio avatar image My Game Studio commented ·

Thanks for your Quick answer. I use the latest crome Version!!

0 Likes 0 ·
My Game Studio avatar image My Game Studio commented ·

Hey there. Problem solved! The service doesnt work with a .json file. Turned it in a .txt file it works fine.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan My Game Studio commented ·

Can you send a copy of the json file to us at devrel? I'd like to make sure we can support that.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.