question

ngray avatar image
ngray asked

When I call WriteTitleEvent with Body parameter using the C# client, the Body is lost

When I call WriteTitleEvent with Body parameter using the C# client, the Body is lost I'm using the Server API, and when I call either WriteTitleEvent or WritePlayerEvent, which allow for a Body parameter of type Dictionary<string, object>, I can't find them anywhere in the playstream. Not for the title, or the players. I can click the (i) icon by the event to see the underlying JSON, no data. It's basically eaten, lost to the aether.

What am I missing? I'd like meaningful event data with my room name, player event parameters, etc.

apissdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide the code snippet showing how you're making the call, and provide the details of the data being passed in for each parameter?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ngray avatar image ngray commented ·

@Brendan after a closer review, it's working great, user error. Thanks for your time.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.