question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

Automation - Errors question

It seems that a cloudscript error occurred in the automation tab. However, I would like to know which user has encountered the error and when and at what line of the function the error occurred. I don't know what it means with information like the screenshot above. How can I know the error that occurred when a specific player executed Cloud Script? Is it possible in the player tab? Or where else should I look for global errors?

lcpv4.png (50.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

To look into the details, please navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Data] -> [Data Explorer(basic)] to query the player_executed_cloudscript or player_triggered_action_executed_cloudscript event (triggered by Playstream events ), which contains all the details you’d need for a specific execution. Here is the doc on how to use Data Explorer basic you’ll find helpful. If you need more advanced features, you can also use Data Explorer advanced mode.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.