question

Dario Alejandro Alvarez Borrero avatar image
Dario Alejandro Alvarez Borrero asked

No server on standby or VM running for build

Hello,

I am new on playfab and I just set up a matchmaking queue linked to a build. It all works fine for the first 2 or 3 matches but after that, I am unable to start another match and when I go a check on Playfab I don't see any Server or VM running for the build.

The only way I can get that to work again is by creating a new build.

No VMs for the selected build:

Can someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advanced.

Dario.

Custom Game ServersMatchmaking
bppcw.png (21.7 KiB)
a6paw.png (61.1 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

May I have your title id , matchmaking queue & server build configurations ? And, regarding "unable to start another match", what are the error details you received from Matchmaking APIs?

0 Likes 0 ·
Prateek Shah avatar image Prateek Shah commented ·

I'm having a similar issue where the VM seems to disappear (reboot?) after a game or two, leaving me with no servers for that build. Not sure how to debug this...

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Dario Alejandro Alvarez Borrero avatar image
Dario Alejandro Alvarez Borrero answered

@Prateek Shah not sure this is a solution for you. But It stoped happening after creating a new build. It now follows the expected flow of activating upon match made and turning of when not players connected.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.