question

waleed avatar image
waleed asked

My question went under moderation?

I'm having an issue with matchmaking and I posted a question here that is under moderation for the past 5 hours.
Please have a look @Brendan

community
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Please understand that the Community support doesn’t contain any SLA agreement. Though PlayFab have a team of engineers across multiple continents able to provide support 5 days a week, our goal is that every question is replied or answered to your satisfaction within about one business day. If you notice the question you have posted is under moderation, usually it will be published by Brendan or me within half day. Your patience is appreciated.

Meanwhile if you are in a paid subscription plan, please feel free to submit a support ticket and our team is able to provide private support 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. One of our engineers in the team will contact your in few hours based on the severity level you have selected.

For more details, please review the doc on -- PlayFab Support Overview - Now with Indie Support - Playfab Community

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.