question

Roshan Singh avatar image
Roshan Singh asked

Player reporting system

Hey, I wanted to know what should be the code to report a player via clicking a button. Just like in other multiplayer games, like you enter the player name and reason and hit send button. So how can I send it to the server by just a click of a button. I am new to Playfab.

Thank you for your time.

Player Dataunity3dmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Roshan Singh avatar image
Roshan Singh answered

Update!

I got it working. No need of help for this now.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hapygames avatar image hapygames commented ·

Hey, I have no idea how to realize, what you asked for. Could you help me please? I could really use it in my game.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab does support the report feature. Currently ReportPlayer API is contained in Client API and Server API and Player is able to report the player ID with comment.

player_reported_as_abusive event will be generated in the backend so that developers or managers can filter those events in the Data Explorer to collect malicious behaviors from players.

A Player can submit 5 reports per day.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.