question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

What is the fastest way to create and delete test accounts/players?

I want to create 30 test accounts/players and I want that these accounts automatically add random scores to several leaderboards. What is the fastest way to do that? Is it possible to do this in a CloudScript function or are there better ways to do that?

What is the fastest way to delete the test accounts/players?

Account ManagementLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

We recommend writing your own local tool and implement server/admin API, where player accounts can be created iteratively and adding statistics separately for them. You may cache the player ID for each creation/login callback in a local file so that you can also delete them via reading this file.

The logic is simple hence we won’t suggest using any other external tools.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kim Strasser avatar image Kim Strasser commented ·

I use a for loop and I call client API LoginWithCustomID for each of the 30 test accounts. In addition, I add the players scores to the leaderboards when I use LoginWithCustomID.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Kim Strasser commented ·

It is ok to have more iterations, but please remember to put each thread sleep for a few seconds to avoid throttling.

0 Likes 0 ·
Paul Boutros avatar image
Paul Boutros answered

That's what I do, use:
https://www.guerrillamail.com/inbox?mail_id=1

Create emails, register the account in your game, and receive or test the verification email if you need to test that out as well. That is all you need : )

I worked on my registration process using this way...

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.