question

Jego Merckx avatar image
Jego Merckx asked

I cannot see any telemetry events

I've found other threads of this question where the answer is that the telemetry events are visible under the event history. However, I don't even have this tab! I've been looking through all tabs and cannot find the event anywhere. Only in the title overview, in the API calls, I can see there was a successful WriteTelemetryEvent.

Does anyone know where I can possibly find this event and it's payload (a single float)? Thank you in advance!

I'm on the free plan in development mode, trying to figure out if the service fulfills our needs, if that has anything to do with it.

Title Datadataanalytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

Now, event history has been deprecated by playfab, you can find this event and its payload in Data Explorer (basic) or Data Explorer (advanced).I tested to call the WriteTelemetryEvents API, the following view shows the result:

If you want to know more about Data Explorer, please refer to Data Explorer now in Public Preview.

answer11.png (31.5 KiB)
answer12.png (11.1 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.