question

Rizwan Babar avatar image
Rizwan Babar asked

How to export title player data?

I was wondering if there's any way to export title player data of all users as a spreadsheet or something else like analytics providers lets us export data as .csv spreadsheet file? I want to export players' data to analyze their achievements and coins etc in the game. I'd appreciate an easy workaround!

Thank you

Title Datadataanalytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

Exporting title player data of all users is not supported. However, you can export the title player data of a certain player via the Admin API ExportMasterPlayerData. Since each API can only target one player, an email will be sent every time a player is exported. So it is not realistic to perform this operation on all players. If you want to know more about the export of user data, please refer to How to export/import all user data using Game Manager console? - Playfab Community

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.