question

Reid Taylor avatar image
Reid Taylor asked

Delete Player Account from Title.

I need some help deleting players. I am currently in development and for testing I need to be able to create lots of accounts. But I have already stacked up like 10 accounts. I can't find any way to delete a player account. I've heard about cloud script but I don't really understand how to use it. Some notes... I'm in unity with c#. I've looked at the docs, but I don't understand them. I tried writing a function in cloud script but I can't figure out how to call it from unity c#. Any help appreciated! Thanks!

Account ManagementCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

DeletePlayer is the API for you to delete a player from a title, please check out its API reference for more details about its usage. Or, you can also delete a specific player manually from the Game Manager: Go to the Players tab, open a player’s overview page & click “Delete title player”:

1.png (17.1 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Reid Taylor avatar image Reid Taylor commented ·

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Nikita Jain avatar image
Nikita Jain answered

Hi @Citrus Yan,

I deleted the users from my console like you suggested. But that did not update the count of players on the console. I also used "Delete master player" button for some player, still that did not affect the count. Kindly suggest how to fix this.

screenshot-2022-02-08-at-1013-1.png

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.