question

yusuke avatar image
yusuke asked

About player search

When I want to search for a player in My Game Studio, can I search by other than name and email address?

I want to search

・ Key contents of player data of account

・ Player logged in today

・ Players logged in on a specific day

・ Player with blank Display name

Etc.

Also, if there are many search results, is there a limit to the number that can be displayed? I should have more results, but I don't see a button to go to the next page. As a result, you will not be able to see all players in the list. Help me. Thank you.

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

You may click the “Search Tips” under the “New player” button on the Players pages to see the usage samples. All the searchable fields can be found on PlayerProfile - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. The query function doesn’t support advanced customized query, please feel free to send a thread on the Feature Request Forum if you have specific needs -- https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.