question

David Valderrama avatar image
David Valderrama asked

Can headless Defold game be integrated with GSDK and be containerized and packaged in Playfab?

pretty much what the title of this question says :)

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Theoretically it is supported. Though I am not familiar with Defold Engine or Lua, PlayFab provides C++ version of GSDK and it can be imported as dll library for reference. You may find more information on Lua developer community.

You may find the c++ GSDK on https://github.com/PlayFab/gsdk/tree/master/cpp and also feel free to open an issue for any feedback or questions you may have

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Valderrama avatar image
David Valderrama answered

I suppose I could look at the C# code and implement it in Lua.
Alternatively, it appears that Defold engine supports adding references to dlls but that's not a simple process and it seems to be beyond the scope of what I am willing to do.

Thanks for the answer though

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.