question

Mayama Maicez avatar image
Mayama Maicez asked

Admin panel in unity, to modify the statistics of the player you want / choose,Modify player data in a unit panel

Hola, me gustaría saber cómo hacer un sistema de moderador. Tengo mi aplicación con usuarios y quiero crear otro proyecto en unidad para no comprometer el acceso a la moderación. ¿Cómo puedo cambiar las estadísticas del jugador que quiero / elijo en la unidad?

Hello, I would like to know how to make a moderator system. I have my application with users and I want to create another project in unity so as not to compromise access to moderation. How can I change the statistics of the player I want / choose in unit

Player DataTitle DataLeaderboards and StatisticsdataCharacter Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Could you please provide the detailed application scenario about the moderation system? Do you mean you want to make an administrative tool using Unity to update the player’s statistics? If so, you can call the PlayFab Server API method UpdatePlayerStatistics to achieve this feature. To call the Server API on Unity, you need to enable Ssrver API on the PlayFab Unity Extension first. Then you can provide the specific player’s PlayFabId and the corresponding StatisticName and Value to this API to update the player’s statistics.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.