question

gamedev-1 avatar image
gamedev-1 asked

PlayFab RM returns country's currency without converting the amount

So, my in-game shop has some items which for example cost 14.99$, but if someone is in EU it shows 14.99E in-game, but when the player presses the price and goes to paypal payments, it shows 14.99$ (Which is the correct one).

This happens with all currencies, player's reported Kr. 14.99 (which is 3$), but then paid the correct 14.99$ amount. Is there a way to show only $, or concert to the country's correct amount?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

So you’re using PayPal as the payment provider for your game, is that correct? Currently, the price in “RM” used in the whole payment process is always in USD, and as far as I know, currency conversion is not supported now. May I know how did you show EUR/KR prices in your game, which PlayFab API did you use, to retrieve those prices?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.