question

Eshant Manghnani avatar image
Eshant Manghnani asked

Can't retrieve some profiles due to API Error in Playfab Leaderboard (Unity)

I created a leaderboard in Unity that uses Playfab and Facebook and it works perfectly for when retrieving friends but whenever I switch my filter to "Global", I get tons of IDs that don't show up. I get this error

Unsupported get request. Object with ID '10149999421573640' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api","type":"GraphMethodException","code":100,"error_subcode":33,"fbtrace_id":"A2KstF3EirVQzCOTYc8qAEM"

What I don't understand is how some users show up but some don't when all of them have accepted the same permissions before logging on. Are they deleted accounts or am I missing a permission to add?

apisunity3dLeaderboards and Statistics
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

We are looking for the possible reasons.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Could you please descript the usage of “filter”? Is it your custom game logic? What would happen when you switch it? We noticed Facebook returns this error. This error code is 100, and the subcode is 33. So you can further investigate this error in the Facebook forum according to the error codes. If our understanding is correct, the possible reason that causes this error is the following.

The PlayFab title stores the access tokens of the player accounts that logged in with Facebook. And as Facebook’s documents say, the Facebook account’s access token has an expiration time. A part of access tokens is within the validity period, and a part of them have expired. So Facebook returned the error. You may need to relog these expired player accounts in with Facebook.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eshant Manghnani avatar image Eshant Manghnani commented ·

Yes my bad, I meant global meaning it returns all profiles/scores from the specific playfab leaderboard. There are around 20 scores in that specific leaderboard but I am only able to retrieve about half of their profiles while the rest return that same error. Is it possible that these accounts are deleted accounts too? Would that return the same error as well?

I will look into the access tokens and will ask in the Facebook forum as well. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Eshant Manghnani commented ·

Yes, this possibility also exists. Suppose you can retrieve the rankings (scores) successfully. But you can't retrieve the profile, especially can't get the info of LinkedAccounts. It shows that their PlayFab accounts still exist. But when PlayFab tried to request their Facebook info, these requests are denied by Facebook. In our understanding, any behavior that causes the access token invalid is possible to be the reason.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.