question

Eamon avatar image
Eamon asked

Cannot add credit card to the multiplayer section,Cannot add credit card to multiplayer section

Hi,

Everytime I go to add my card details into the multiplayer section it returns this error. I have tried multiple browsers and devices and I always get this issue.

My title ID is : EBE30

Thanks

Hi, everytime I go to add my card details to the multiplayer section it returns this error. I've tried multiple browsers, and devices. My title ID is EBE30

Thanks

Account Management
playfab-error.png (10.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

You have to enter Contact Information before you can enter Credit Card Information. We have a bug open to re-direct users to enter their Contact Information first, but if you do them in that order, you won't run into this issue.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alejandro avatar image Alejandro commented ·

Where can I find the contact information tap?

0 Likes 0 ·
Eamon avatar image Eamon commented ·

Yeah where is this contact information entered? Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Eamon avatar image Eamon commented ·

Okay I had to go to 'Upgrade Account' then run through the form, enter contact info and card details. Then go back to enable multiplayer and it works, for anyone else trying this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.