question

Perry Andrez avatar image
Perry Andrez asked

How do i go about setting up a login and register option for my project on unreal engine

I am using unreal engine and i am trying to get a register and login option to appear for users and I cant seem to figure it out in blueprints

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Please refer to the doc -- Quickstart: PlayFab client library for Unreal Engine, especially this section -- Calling PlayFab from Unreal Blueprints to learn to how to call PlayFab API from Unreal Blueprints. This section provides a sample of calling LoginWithCustomID using Blueprints. You can refer to the following image to call the RegisterPlayFabUser API using Blueprints.

If you want to learn to create and display UI in Unreal Engine using BP, please navigate to the Unreal Engine Docs -- Creating and Displaying UI. For more advanced questions about UMG UI Designer, please navigate to the Unreal developer forum and its answer hub for more professional supports.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.