question

Sagar R. Sonawane avatar image
Sagar R. Sonawane asked

i am only receiving the data of self for leaderboard .,can i access all leaderboard data in developemnt mode?

i have created title and now its live on google play i am using it under free package. right now the leaderboard data is getting stored on server but while i am accessing it it only showa the information of the person who is using that game. It dose not shows the others data. i can see others playe data on server but while requesting it i only get result with 1 count i.e. mine

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab doesn’t have such limitation and you can always get any leaderboard and friends’ leaderboard via client APIs like GetLeaderboard, GetFriendLeaderboard. All the players who have the statistics will be ranked on the leaderboard. Theoretically, you can get the all the participants in the callback result. If you config Profile Constraints in the request, and corresponding options is enable in Game Manager Title Settings, specific information you have defined in Profile Constraints will also be returned along with the leaderboard.

However, if you mean to specify a player to read his leaderboard, you may call client API GetLeaderboardAroundPlayer.

Please also feel free to share your Title ID with us so that we can have a further discussion and dig into it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.