KeitaTomiyasu avatar image
KeitaTomiyasu asked

Create Reports of VirtualCurrency

i want VirtualCurrency Reports.

but, it's none.

i play,

| where FullName_Name == 'player_virtual_currency_balance_changed'

result,

EventData.VirtualCurrencyBalance = 7520, EventData.VirtualCurrencyPreviousBalance = 7640

i want substract result...

also,

i want output result to csv. on monthly.

thx.

data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

PlayFab doesn’t support such customized report, hence you’ll need to implement it on your own. There are three options I can think of for your consideration:

1. Use Webhooks to forward all “player_virtual_currency_balance_changed” events to your own custom server for later analysis.
  2. Use S3 Event Archiving to archive all “player_virtual_currency_balance_changed” events to an S3 bucket in your own AWS account, and perform analysis in there.
  3. Use PlayFab Explorer ( currently in public preview) to do the job, in your case, the following sample Kusto Query Statement can meet your requirements :
let data =
['events.all']
| where FullName_Name == "player_virtual_currency_balance_changed"
| project EventData.EntityId, EventData.VirtualCurrencyBalance, EventData.VirtualCurrencyPreviousBalance, EventData.Timestamp;
data
|project EventData_EntityId, tolong(EventData_VirtualCurrencyBalance) - tolong(EventData_VirtualCurrencyPreviousBalance),EventData_Timestamp
|project-rename VC_Diff = Column1

The result would look like this:

You can also export the result to a CSV file for later use. Please follow the tutorial to learn more if you’re interested.

result.png (12.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.