question

Nanbara Shigenori avatar image
Nanbara Shigenori asked

UE4 plugin on mobile

I tried to make a 64-bit version of android by inserting Playfab plug-in for UE4 provided by Microsoft, but it can not be started on mobile. It works normally with 32bit. 64bit version is required to upload to googleplay is. What should I do?

I tried to make a 64-bit version of android by inserting Playfab plug-in for UE4 provided by Microsoft, but it can not be started on mobile. It works normally with 32bit. 64-bit version is required to upload to google play.
What should I do?

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Could you please try re-installing the Plugin and rebuilding your project?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nanbara Shigenori avatar image Nanbara Shigenori commented ·

Did you fix it?
Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Nanbara Shigenori commented ·

Sorry, I wasn't able to reproduce your issue, the message indicated that it's possible the plugin wasn't properly installed, so maybe you could trying re-installing it.

Moreover, could you please provide the reproduce steps of your case so that we can investigate it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.