question

Anatoly Volnov avatar image
Anatoly Volnov asked

About to hit 100k MAU limit on Indie Tier, will I be auto transferred to Pro?

Hi, I've asked this via support request, but it was just closed with no answer, so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm currently on Indie Tier. This or next month the game is going to go over 100k MAU, and I was wondering how the Pro transition is going to happen. Since it's $0.008/MAU does it mean that my next bill will be a jump from the $100 I used to pay to ~$800 (for ~100k MAU)? Or will I be just additionally charged for MAU over 100k? Not that this is a problem necessarily, I just wanted to clarify.

limitspricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That's correct - the Indie tier agreement states that once you hit 100K MAU, your account will be converted to the Professional tier, and so you'll be billed at that rate. The professional tier is a monthly minimum of $299, with MAU-based billing starting at $0.008 per MAU (though it drops to lower costs at higher MAU levels, so that's only for the first 500K MAU). So yes, 100K MAU would be $800.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.