question

Alexey Sudarev avatar image
Alexey Sudarev asked

Players not deleted

Hello. I deleted six users in my title. And now I can't log in in game, because player status "Account is unavailable, because it is being deleted". I've been waiting for more than a week. What should I do?

Player Dataunity3dAccount Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Can you share your title id, and, are you still experiencing this issue? Sometimes it takes extra more time to completely delete a player account, just like Brendan mentioned in this thread: “deleting the player (whether via the button or the API call) queues the player account for deletion. For titles in the shared service, that is a shared queue, so that amount of time needed to complete the process will vary based upon what other titles are doing, as well.”

Moreover, are you trying to re-test with the same credentials that used to belong to those deleted users’ accounts? If that’s the case, you should unlink them from the account before deleting them, as soon as the credentials are unlinked, they can be re-used.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alexey Sudarev avatar image Alexey Sudarev commented ·

@CitrusYan "are you trying to re-test with the same credentials that used to belong to those deleted users’ accounts?" Yes, I do. My title ID is 65190

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Alexey Sudarev commented ·

Are you still experiencing this delay? Can those credentials being re-used now?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexey Sudarev avatar image
Alexey Sudarev answered

Yes. Now I can log in game with my old saving data. But I don't see this account in my players list. what is going on? :)

1 comment
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

I can see there are 2 total players in the "Players" page, can you share the player id (master) of that account you were talking about that is supposed to be in the player list?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.