question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

question about pricing!

Hello I am currently Free-tier.

The game I'm developing seems to need about 400 catalog items.

But the free-limit is 250 catalog items.

1. In this case, if I continue developing after upgrading the limit, Will I be charged for use?

(It was stated that you would be charged $ 19 per month for less than 100,000 mau.)

2. If I receive an indie tier after doing a limit upgrade, Is it about $ 120 per month?

(Assuming less than 100,000mau)

and

I'm a single developer and I plan to apply for indie tier once my game is complete.

3. Is there a difference between limits between free-tier and indie-tier?

If there is no difference, is it a separate policy from limit upgrade and pricing-tier?

4. Finally, after upgrading to the indie-tier, it was stated on the home page that it was free

until 1000mau.

Is this a rule that applies every month?

After launch If my game doesn't reach at 1000 mau each month (so sad), isn't there any cost?

thanks always!!!!

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @MoonHeonYoung,

I think the questions you raised are billing-related, for billing questions, it's suggested that you use the "Billing/Account" option on our Contact Us page to get more professional help, thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.