question

asrakan avatar image
asrakan asked

Virtual Currency in bundle not granting

My title id is 3703.

The problem is started about today, or few days ago. The player is buying Bundle with HardCurrency, the bundle contains soft currency, in playfab playstream everything seems fine but the player is not getting the soft currency. It doesn't happening when i grant item from game manager(dashboard). Also there is no problem in the bundles which doesn't contain any currency.

In-Game Economygame managerPlayStream
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, may I ask can you provide detailed reproduction steps. For example, provide us with a newly created player ID and grant this bundle in two different ways so that I can monitor the PlayStream Events generated, to analyze the currency-not-granted issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
andreas avatar image
andreas answered

I would guess the problem is that the currency is not in the response of the buying/granting. It has never been and it hasnt been fixed for years even though PF is aware

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

musman avatar image
musman answered

I had the same problem. Turned out I had more than one catalog. So when I specified the CatalogVersion in the GrantItemsToUserRequest, it worked :)

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.