question

Konstantin Kokhno avatar image
Konstantin Kokhno asked

Can not start scheduled task

Scheduled task on small player segments works normally, but if i try start it on all players (1.1 million) it has long start and then shows end time, without work stage, and the main thing - players affected is 0!

A similar task, when we had fewer players, worked fine

Titleid: 8D72

scheduled tasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

We will inform our team about this issue that when running a scheduled task to a large number of players, the execution's status shows succeeded, affected players shows 0.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

@Konstantin Kokhno Hi, I'd like to check the status of this issue, does this issue still exist? If so, I will help to inform engineering team to raise the priority for you, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Konstantin Kokhno avatar image Konstantin Kokhno Sarah Zhang commented ·

hecked now - the problem is still relevant

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi, we have received the feedback from the team that Scheduled Tasks not working issue should be fixed now. Please feel free to tell us if you still have any problems on implementing Scheduled Tasks.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.