question

Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image
Vignesh Gunasekaran asked

Build works in Local VM Agent, but is Unhealthy when uploaded to Server.

Hey! I have successfully uploaded and deployed Multiplayer builds on the Server in the past without any trouble. But the recent builds are always unhealthy despite them working perfectly fine on the Local VM Agent. Is there a way to see the reason for the error?

This started happening with the new website. In the older website of Game Manager, I had to wait for the asset to be uploaded and then saved the build. But I don't even know if the asset is uploaded in the new Game Manager, as it takes me immediately to the Servers Page as soon as hit the save button.

My Title ID is: 915A

Custom Game Serversgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vignesh Gunasekaran avatar image
Vignesh Gunasekaran answered

Okay! I solved it! I made a mistake when specifying the Start command. Still, in the new Game Manager it is quite unclear, whether the Asset is being uploaded. An upload bar would be really helpful!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jan-halamicek avatar image
jan-halamicek answered

Can you please let me know how you solved this issue @VigneshGunasekaran? I have EXACTLY same problem. Everything works flawlessly in VM agent localy. However when I try to deploy using Game Manager I always get "Unhelathy" status after deployment.

I DragDropped the zip life in the GameManager, then specified Mount path in to C:/Assets/ and then run command to C:/Assets/MyGame.exe ( the MyGame.exe is directly in a root of my zip file).

Am I doing it correctly??

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.