question

krishnak avatar image
krishnak asked

Getting ServiceUnavailable unknown error randomly while calling ExecuteCloudScript (1 out of 10 calls)

I am getting ServiceUnavailable unknown error while calling ExecuteCloudScript after level finish. It happens randomly like 1 out of 10 calls.

Title ID: 397B6

Unity version: 2019.1.7f1

Plafab Vertion: 2.73.190903

request.FunctionName = "creditCoinsEx";

apissdks
error.png (509.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, I ran the tests in both my title and yours, they all worked fine, no ServiceUnavailable error returned in like 50 calls. Do you mean that you get this error very often, like there is averagely one call that fails in every 10 calls? If that’s the case, could you use network capture tool such as fiddler to trace the detailed traffic of those failed request? We might need that info to investigate, thanks.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

krishnak avatar image krishnak commented ·

Hi,

Another important thing to note is that it seems like an SDK issue:

On Android Unity sdk it keeps happening randomly at once per ten calls.

On iOS Unity sdk it doesn't happen et al.

I also wrote a loop on unity Editor but it never happened for 100 tries.

0 Likes 0 ·
krishnak avatar image
krishnak answered

Hi,

Am attaching Charles proxy logs here!

screenshot-2019-10-15-at-45242-pm.png

10 |1200

krishnak avatar image
krishnak answered

Hi,

Another important thing to note is that it seems like an SDK issue:

On Android Unity sdk it keeps happening randomly at once per ten calls.

On iOS Unity sdk it doesn't happen et al.

I also wrote a loop on unity Editor but it never happened for 100 tries.

5 comments
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Hi @krishnak,

I checked the Charles proxy logs you posted, however, I cannot really find a clue about your issue based on the info. By the way For the "SSL Proxying not enabled for this host" warning, you may need to go to Proxy Settings, SSL tab to enable it.

You are saying that it's like an Android Unity SDK issue, can you provide your repro steps for us to investigate? Also, attaching associated screenshots will be helpful too, thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
krishnak avatar image krishnak Citrus Yan commented ·

Hi,

Still getting same errors but if we retry the same api call on error, it works.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan krishnak commented ·

Hi,

Does other API requests on Android encounter the same errors?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.