question

Jeffrey Patrat avatar image
Jeffrey Patrat asked

CreateServerBackfillTicket

Hello there,

I'm an Unreal Developer and i'm looking to add 3 teams into my game.

As I was doing so i had them into my matchmaking configuration with their filling requierement. One of my team can be empty and still let the server start. I want that team to be able to be filled during gameplay and also to be chosen before joining the server but i didn't find anything like that in the ticket information so I chose only to focus on join during gameplay.

As I was searching i find that in API Version: 190821 there was a functionality that was included that was the backfill ticket and that seems to meet my expectation. So I updated my API version to the last one in Unreal and start looking into it. Alas I was not able to find it so i'm now coming to you to know if that is normal and if so if you have an alternative that could be viable.

Thank you,

apisPlayer DataMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Backfill ticket is a beta API included in beta version of SDK. You may find them on our official GitHub repository but usually it is for private access. If you are Indie, Pro or Enterprise Tier users, please feel free to create a support ticket to get the access permission. If you are Essential Tier users, Please submit a ticket on this page: https://playfab.com/support/contact/. Let us know if you are in pending state too long.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Patrat avatar image Jeffrey Patrat commented ·

Thank you for the follow up. I'll check for this in the future.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.