question

Joshua avatar image
Joshua asked

New account doesn't return player profile

When an account is logged in via android and createaccount is set to true, it doesn't return a player profile with it (InfoResultPayload). Do we have to get that after the account is created and how long are we meant to wait until it's available?

Player DataAccount Managementandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi Joshua, I tried to reproduce your issue and found out that it’s true that when first creating a new account player profile won’t be returned. However, when I logged in the second immediately, the player profile returned properly. I found it in the doc that says “For a new player, this profile will not exist.”, so I guess you may need to log in the second time to get the player profile. From the test I’ve done, I think in most cases it’s available right after account creation but I cannot guarantee it because the doc also said “The profile of the players. This profile is not guaranteed to be up-to-date.” If this is not the case for you, please let us know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.