question

wahabahmed avatar image
wahabahmed asked

Playfab Player Data Fields ?

Hi

The Organization i work for has purchased the Playfab Indie Studio Package.

What i want to know as a developer is that how many fields ( Player data fields) of player can i store.

For example

I want to set the player name , XP , GOld and other variables to the playfab account.

So is there a limitation as to how many fields i can create ? Can i create 300-400 fields of a singular player which holds multiple attributes ?

Player DataTitle DatadataPlayer InventoryCharacter Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

PlayFab does support checking all detailed limits of a title. First you need to login into your developer account, and navigate to [Game Manager] -> [Settings] -> [Limits].

The data you mentioned should be Player Data, which doesn’t have quantity limitation. Instead, the entry you may be interested in should be Player data value size, which also means only the amount data size will be counted in the limits.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wahabahmed avatar image wahabahmed commented ·

Thanks !

Just needed to confirm it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.