question

Bablu Gaur avatar image
Bablu Gaur asked

How can I access game data using apache php server ?,Can I access User data on apache server.

Hi, I am creating a game in unity3d. I am using open source code for game. In this game user can play online with each other and also can add money or buy coins. Now I want to access all these data like total online users, total added money by each user, total game playes, total game played by each user on my apache php server. So how can I access these data and manage them. I know php and apache but I know much about playfab, unity3d.

So can I access these data to my server? If yes, How can?

I am using unity3d, photon server and playfab database.

Hi, I have an app in which user can play game and add money. I am created game in unity. Now I want to check daily status like new users, total added money, game played by each user in apache php server. How can I access these data and manage them. I am using unity3d, photon server, and playfab server. I just use open source in which default database is playfab. So can I monitor there data? IF yes, How?

apisunity3dphotonCustom Game Serversgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
jital avatar image
jital answered

Hello,

You can call PlayFab API's from any application that allows REST Http requests. To get the data you are looking for it would be best to export all players, you could call the GetPlayersInSegment request. With this API call you would specify the All Players Segment this way you can process all the data from your players you would like.

Additionally if you need more data from your Title, such as New Users, user retention and trend data. I would recommend using the Snowflake add-on for PlayFab. Although please note that is another service with is own separate pricing model, but there is full integration between PlayFab and Snowflake.

Getting started resources for PlayFab and Snowflake are available as well.

This video includes a demo of PlayFab and Snowflake working together

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.