question

sevas89 avatar image
sevas89 asked

Webhooks. My custom service receives only player_logged_in event

Hello. Im trying to get webhooks working. But my service (also tested webhooks.site) receives only player_logged_in event. What events i wanted to see: create_group, remove_group, group_members_added. My studio is in essential tier, maybe this is the reason. Thanks for help in advance

webhooks
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sevas89 avatar image sevas89 commented ·

I want to add that there are no conditions set for webhook

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

This is because we don’t support webhook those Entity events yet. You can see from the PlayStream events in the game manager, Group API is Entity related API and it will generate a title-level events as the place that should be PlayFab ID now is your title ID. Webhook works fine For normal players events as we verified it on webhooks.site.

For now, you can keep track of Roadmap updates on our Blog website or send a thread on Feature Requests forum and more votes from other users can help with the priority.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sevas89 avatar image sevas89 commented ·

ok, i see, thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.