question

mymineplayz avatar image
mymineplayz asked

Saving and loading world in Unity with Playfab,Is it possible to save a world(scene) in unity?

I want to save the Scene(World) in unity with playfab so i can access it from another PC via Login?

===

PC 1, Log-in and click a button to save

PC 2 Log-in with the same account and load the scene

===

So i mean with Saving the Scene / World to save: Objects and their Position, Rotation, Scale, texture; money etc

For example: Im on my home Computer that i than have the possability to log in with playfab and than click a button to save the scene (so the objects, money, position, etc) and than load it throught another button an another PC.

===

So, Login and save it on PC 1, than Login at PC2 and load the world?

===

Thanks for helping!

unity3dAccount Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

When you login successfully, a session ticket, which will last for 24 hours, will be generated and as long as you keep the session ticket, you can use it on any device. As PlayFab is a service based on RESTful API, you can retrieve any player data from PlayFab with the session ticket when you are on another computer.

Unless you have logged in again with the same identity or it exceeds 24 hours, you are able to transfer the session tickets to other devices. However, please make sure of the safety when you perform that action.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.