question

sacralium-games avatar image
sacralium-games asked

If I buy "50,000 bytes - $19.99 / 100,000 MAU", do I get extra free MAU or just the data?

Hi. I have hard time understanding your pricing. We're on the free tier right now (1k MAU limit?), but we have hit the 10mb player data limit.

Can you please explain, if we order the "50,000 bytes - $19.99 / 100,000 MAU" and go, say 2,000 or 90,000 MAU - will we be billed just those $19.99 or will we be also billed extra for MAU over the 1k MAU limit?

Also, if we go 2,000 MAU - does that mean we'll have to go Professional tier and pay $299 minimum?

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

Please refer this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/15806/can-the-playfab-really-freeis-the-playfab-really-f.html
In short, The Essentials tier is not limited in terms of MAU, and the essentials tier continues to be free after 1000 MAU. But the resources in the Essentials tier title are very limited according to the Limit Page ([Game Manager] - >[Settings]->[Limits]). You can choose only one limit to increase in Limits page. For example, in the Essentials tier, you have the option to pay $19.99 per 100K MAU for 50,000 bytes. If the calls try to exceed the limit, they will simply fail. And you will receive limit exceeded error.

Also, if you have a ton of players, the professional (or enterprise) tier can build a full LiveOps campaign for a game, that enables you to better engage with your user. If you would like to have a detailed conversation around pricing for your title, please send us a mail at sales@playfab.com and we'd be happy to work through the specifics with you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.