question

Veydron avatar image
Veydron asked

Limits and montly price,Montly Cost and additinal Limits

Hello,

I use currently the free version for testing out some things.

I saw there is a Limit of 250 in the Catalog items max Limits, with the option to pay extra 19 or 49 montly for raising the limit.

I would like to know if i use the montly payment option like Indie or Profesional if the limit is still 250 and i must pay the 49 extra to the 299 in the month to raise the limit ?

Thanks

Hello,

I use the plan for testing things out.

I saw the catalog items limit is 250.

If i choose to take the Indie Plan or the Profession plan, is there a higher limit catalog item inclusiv or must i pay the 49.99 additional to the 299 + 0.0008 perMau ?

Thank you

limitspricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The limits for the paid tiers (as compared to the free tier) are detailed out in this thread:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/13455/limits-for-pro-tier.html.

If you need a higher limit than what is listed for the paid tiers, I'd recommend reaching out to our sales team via the Contact Us form on the site. In our Enterprise tier, we have the flexibility to provide for even higher limits on many features - we'd just need to work with you on what the costs would be for those limits.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.