question

hunterking avatar image
hunterking asked

CloudScript Page Blank

My Cloud Script page (default under "Automation") is completely blank and has been for at least several hours. I've tried multiple computers, on different networks and on different projects. Any ideas on what's causing this and is anyone else seeing this?

CloudScript
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

The Cloud Script tab works well on my side. And the Service Health didn't show any incident. What's you TitleId? @Brendan and @Andy may have a check for you. Besides, what's the browser you are using? Have you tried to clear all the browser cache and re-login again?

0 Likes 0 ·
hunterking avatar image hunterking JayZuo ♦ commented ·

Hi JayZuo,

Yah, I don't think the service itself is down, just the page won't load for me. I've tried on two titles. Also, I've tired Chrome and Edge. I haven't cleared the browser cache yet, but I've tried two different computers (one which has never logged in before). I can open the page for uploading a new cloudscript just fine by manually adding 'new' to the url though.

Edit: Tried to clear browser cache and the problem is still there

0 Likes 0 ·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

We've verified that the Cloud Script page isn't currently working for new titles due to an error talking to our cloud script revision service when you haven't ever uploaded a cloud script revision. We're working on a fix now.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy avatar image Andy ♦♦ commented ·

This was resolved earlier today. Let us know if you run into any more trouble accessing Cloud Script for your new titles.

1 Like 1 ·
hunterking avatar image hunterking Andy ♦♦ commented ·

Thank You!

0 Likes 0 ·
amireal avatar image
amireal answered

Same for me. Here are console errors.

untitled.png (97.7 KiB)
10 |1200

hunterking avatar image
hunterking answered

To clarify, this is what my page looks like:

10 |1200

calbaladejo avatar image
calbaladejo answered

Same here, but only for new projects.

I have several old projects and the CloudScript tab is being shown as usual. However, a brand new project doesn't show the CloudScript tab.

1 comment
10 |1200

hunterking avatar image hunterking commented ·

Ah, one of my projects is a week old and one a couple weeks old I think so they are both fairly new too. At least one has previously worked though.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.