question

fanwu avatar image
fanwu asked

updating promotion image

I want to update game's promotion page.

I can use title news for the text but I also want to change the banner and background images.

Is there a way to save the image on prefab so I don't have to force users to update client?

Thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

If you want to change the banner and background images using title news, we suggest you to make the use of the Body part of title news. Body in the title news can store json data, which mean you can create custom class to store image URLs.

PlayFab also provides File Management functions, which is locatedat the Content of the Game Manager. Images, files can be accessed easily via a global CDN. Requests for your files are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.

For the usage of title news, you can check Title News in the Documentation. Additionally, we highly recommend you to read the official PlayFab sample – Unicorn Battle, which can offer some practical ideas for you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.