question

rmilne avatar image
rmilne asked

Virtual Currency values for characters are not getting exported

I am calling ExportMasterPlayerData, and am receiving a RAR file back. Inside the RAR file, I find that I am not able to find the virtual currency values stored in each character. For example, I can see that a character has 33250 "FP's" using the web interface, but that number, 33250, is not available anywhere in the content of the RAR file, other than in the Event History (which would be kind-of a sideways way to acquire that information, given that it would require a prior API call to discover that value, and the last history entry may not be displaying the current value at the time of export). I'm actually wondering if this is a bug, considering the documentation for this function states that "virtual currency balances" are supposed to be included?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Andy avatar image
Andy answered

It looks like you found a bug. We export player virtual currencies per title, but we don't export character virtual currencies. We'll get that fixed.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rmilne avatar image rmilne commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.